56K S.r.l., Viale Giovanni Falcone 30 / A, 43121 Parma PR, VAT IT02958000347, email firstname.lastname@example.org and Comei & Co. S.r.l. Via Antonio Cecchi 8, 20146 Milan (MI), VAT IT06035390969, email email@example.com (hereinafter, the "Controller"), as Joint Controllers of the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 4, n. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "Regulation") inform, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the Regulations, that will proceed to the processing of personal data referring to users of the site.
Both 56K S.r.l and Comei & Co. S.r.l. may process your personal data for the various purposes indicated below (or in other information that will be provided by one or the other, even in simplified form), in relation to which both will be joint controllers of the treatment.
You can contact either of the two joint controllers indifferently for the protection of your rights.
- Object of the processing (what data we process)
REGISTRATION: You can decide to register on the site even without having made any type of purchase, by entering your email and password and entering your personal data (including tax code), shipping and contact details.
You can also decide to register during the purchase process by flagging the dedicated box.
PURCHASE: At the time of purchase, you will provide us with personal data (including tax code), contact and shipping details.
At the time of purchase, you may decide to use the data entered for the shipment of the products, as well as for registration on the site.
CONTACT US: We will collect your email address and, as needed, we can ask you for further documents for the management of your order or shipment.
NEWSLETTER: if you decide to subscribe to the newsletter we will ask you to provide us with your email address.
- Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The data will be processed to allow the activities related to the establishment and management of the service requested from the owner to be carried out.
REGISTRATION: the legal basis is the consent and the purpose is to be able to manage shipments more efficiently. If you fill in the fields relating to registration in purchase ranges (by entering the data relating to account creation), we will consider your consent for this activity to be issued.
PURCHASE: the main legal basis is found in the execution of the contract and in the fulfillment of legal obligations, also of an accounting and tax nature resulting from the purchase. We may also process the data to protect ourselves in a possible judgment and this corresponds to the legitimate interest of the owner.
CONTACT US: The legal basis is consent and the purpose is to provide you with the assistance requested.
NEWSLETTER: In case of registration via footer, the legal basis is consent and the purpose is to keep you informed about our news and promotions.
After the purchase, however, your data will be directly exported to a CRM for sending commercial information pursuant to article 130 c. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and you can always exercise the opt-out at any time.
With your explicit consent we can send you specific promotional communications based on your interests.
If you do not complete the purchase (abandoned cart), we will send you 3 emails within many days of each other, to remind you to pick up where you left off. The purpose of the processing is the legitimate interest of the owner.
- Methods of processing - data retention period
The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and with the utmost confidentiality, in compliance with the appropriate security measures as required by the Code and the Regulations.
The treatment will be carried out with analog / digital means. However, the data will not be publicly disclosed.
With your prior and explicit consent, you may be subjected to an automated decision-making process consisting in profiling your choices and purchasing habits in order to offer you products in line with your interests.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for:
REGISTRATION: registration data will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe.
PURCHASE: the data will be kept until the retention times required by law are reached.
CONTACT US: the data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your requests and subsequently delete.
NEWSLETTER: the data will be deleted after 5 years from the last email sent.
- Data communication
The Data Controller may communicate the data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to all subjects to whom communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the purposes provided for by law; the data will be communicated to couriers regularly appointed as data processors. However, the data will not be publicly disclosed.
- Data storage and data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies duly appointed as Data Processors. The list of data processors is available on site.
- Rights of the interested party
The user, in his capacity as an interested party, has the rights referred to in art. 15 of the Regulation and precisely:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and representative;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the pursuit of purposes not covered by art. 2.
Also pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the user has the right to request, at any time, access to his personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, obtain the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR. At any time, the user can revoke, pursuant to art. 7 of the GDPR the consent given; propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
The user can formulate a request for opposition to the processing of his personal data pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR in which to give evidence of the reasons justifying the opposition: the Data Controller reserves the right to evaluate the request, which would not be accepted in case of existence. compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
The interested party can exercise the rights referred to in the previous article at any time by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com