In relation to the cookies that are installed on your machine, we inform you that the provision of data is optional. However, some cookies are necessary to allow correct navigation on the website and therefore, in the absence of consent, the website may not work properly.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files sent to the user by the website visited. They are stored on the computer hard disk, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to be able to browse the Site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, carrying out statistical analyzes, understanding which sections of the Site are of greatest interest to users, offering a personalized visit to the Site, etc.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
They are generally necessary for the website to work properly and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to display the pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to memorize the settings of the language, display, and so on.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
These cookies are divided into:
- Essential cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site. Without these cookies some parts of the Site would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of the Site. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be disabled;
- Session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which - unlike session cookies - remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- Analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. This website does not use first-party profiling cookies, but only third-party profiling cookies, which will be treated in the following paragraph.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
They are generated and managed by subjects different from the manager of the website on which the user is browsing (as a rule, by virtue of a contract between the website owner and the third party).
This site uses third-party cookies to:
- Monitor visits and obtain statistics on user activity on the site
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is necessary to monitor visits and to get aggregate statistics on site activity. We do not know your identifier and we have no possibility of identifying the user visiting the website. However Google can do it. Data processing takes place in Europe if you are a User connected by a European IP.
- Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
- Google Optimize
Google Optimize is an A / B testing service provided by Google LLC.
Hotjar is a service allowing to aggregate behavioral data on navigation in order to optimize web pages. These data are acquired anonymously, however they install a cookie on your hard disk.
- Targeting and Advertising
- Remarketing with Google
Remarketing with Google is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location in which the site is accessed, which connects the tracking activity carried out by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the network of Google Ads advertising and the Doubleclick Cookie.
In essence, Google assigns an ID to the User of the website, stored in a cookie. This ID will then be needed to personalize the ads on the Google network and on all websites that use Adsense.
Data processing takes place in Europe if you are a User connected by a European IP.
- interazione con i social network
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- "Pin it" button and Pinterest social widgets (Pinterest)
The “Pin it” button and Pinterest social widgets are interaction services with the Pinterest platform, provided by Pinterest Inc
- Like button and Instagram social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Instagram social widgets are interaction services with the Instagram social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
We also inform you that, below, you can find the instructions to disable cookies:
– If you use Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– If you use Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– If you useSafari, iPad, Iphone, iPod: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– If you use other browser: http://it.wikihow.com/Disattivare-i-Cookies”),
- ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION
To find out how to activate the option on the main search engines, click on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies),
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=it),
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Navigazione anonima),
Opera Browser (http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1781/it/private.html#privateWindow),
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT6074).